Main Contents

Back Seat Drivers from Beyond the Stars

May 20, 2010

Back Seat Drivers from Beyond the Stars – aired June 10, 2006, episode 21

Buy the episodes you want on DVD or download them right now:

Buy Invader Zim on DVD or Download

Buy the Invader Zim stuff you want here:

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Filed under: Episodes | Comments (248)

248 Comments

1. Invader Cobalt May 20, 2010 @ 2:41 pm

OMG THANK U 4 UPLOADING THIS!!!!!!!!!

2. The Advisor May 20, 2010 @ 3:50 pm

Yes second comment! Maybe

3. Eliana May 20, 2010 @ 4:49 pm

My FAVORITE episode! <3 Thank you, I love the Resisty so much! X3

4. Invader Nefarious May 20, 2010 @ 5:39 pm

Its me i was the turkey all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i love gir

5. Invader Cobalt May 20, 2010 @ 6:01 pm

i still has the 1st

6. Invader Zeen May 20, 2010 @ 6:49 pm

YAY ONE OF THE FIRSTS!
    But thanks so much for uploading this. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Peace out fellow Irkens! DOOOOOOOOM

LOL I love Zim. Zim loves me too

7. awesomeshrimp May 20, 2010 @ 7:51 pm

YES! FINALLY! MY FAVEORITE EPISODE IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

8. erick May 20, 2010 @ 10:07 pm

this is funny

9. erick May 20, 2010 @ 10:30 pm

LOL

10. Invader Zeen May 21, 2010 @ 12:54 pm

HEY MY TALLEST! HEY MY TALLEST! HEY HEY MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST? HEY MY TALLEST! HEY MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST!

LOL Zim is so awesome!

LOVE YOU ZIM<3

11. invader meg :) May 21, 2010 @ 1:09 pm

thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!! wow i would keep on goin but im out of breath!
    *me, panicing cuz cell fone fell in2 drain pipe*
    father: it’s not the end of the world
    Me: it’s the end of “my” world!!!

12. Invader LUR May 21, 2010 @ 2:18 pm

This is my second favorite episode! It’s sooooo funny! d:

13. zir May 21, 2010 @ 4:36 pm

YAAAAAY! I DONT KNOW WAT U SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XD gir is AWESOME

14. Invader Jen May 21, 2010 @ 7:11 pm

Zim: Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!

Dib: …0.o okey… there are all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

15. Zim Loves Me! May 21, 2010 @ 9:26 pm

Zim: You’re nothing, Earth boy! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!
    Dib: O…kay. There’s all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.
    XD One of my favorite IZ quotes…
    Thank u for uploading this, it’s one of my favorite episodes!

16. Invader Mia (Zim's sister, Dib's girlfriend) May 21, 2010 @ 9:43 pm

PIRATE MONKEYYYYSSSSSSS!!!!!! LOL I LOVED THAT EPISOOOODDDDEEEE!!!!! And DIB WON!!! but Z lost his brain…not really, he’s alive. SUFFER, my TALLEST! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I AM MIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! doughnuts. I MADE MASHED POTATOES!~GIR u know, I wanna play that, that thingy that controlled the Massive, I’M GUNNA MAKE THAT AND MAKE THE TALLEST MISERABLE! WOOT! YEAH! sssshhh, don’t tell Zim. teehee. who likes that one song by Plumb, In My Arms?

17. invader shiner May 22, 2010 @ 10:29 am

I LOVED IT!

18. invader tracy May 22, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

sooooooooooooo cool! :)

19. Invader Ashton (Zim's GirlFriend) May 22, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

YES THANK YOU GOD SOMEONE PUT THIS EPISODE ON HERE I’VE BENN WAITING 4 MONTHS AND NOW WE HAVE IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!:)

20. Invader Zeen May 22, 2010 @ 5:57 pm

Dude no offense but Ashton is a boy name. AND ZIM LOVES ME MORE!!!!

21. Invader Zeen May 22, 2010 @ 6:05 pm

GIR: I’M DOING IT!!!!

Gir iz so funny. LOL imagine if i controlled the massive….MWAHAHAHAHA! DOOOOM! My brother Invader Flibber says hi. HI ZIM!!! Do you miss me?

PEACE OUT FELLOW IRKEN HOME DOGGS!!!

Live.Laugh.INVADE!!!!!!

22. irken girl May 22, 2010 @ 7:59 pm

omg!!!!thank you soooooooo much for posting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Invader Kitty May 23, 2010 @ 6:05 am

I loooove this episode!!! But I can’t find dibship rising…I think that’s the name.

The rest of the episodes are coming up. Stay tuned and you’ll see them here!

24. invader Zan [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter May 24, 2010 @ 8:53 am

ZIM:GIR
    GIR:IT WAS ME I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG
    ZIM:i was wondering what that turkey was doing there?
    ZIM:GIR WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HOLD BACK THE BRAIN PARESITE PLAN AN-
    GIR: I WAS THE TURKEY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    ZIM: yes u were

OMG I L-O-V-E THAT PART I SAY IT IN SCHOLL RANDOMLY AT RANDOM TIMES AND ITS ON MY MP3 AND IM ALL HOPPED ON SODA POP MR.:P. I ALSO LOVE THE SHOW AND NICK SHOULD GO TO 666 BEACAUSE THEY TOOK IT OFF THE DEVIL WOULDNT EVEN LET THEM STAY THERE GOOD THING ITS COMING BACK IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE NICK DOESENT MAKE SENSE ANYMORE YAAAAAAY SUMMER IS THE TIME WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE NOT WHEN UR AT FRIKIN DISNEY WORLD BEACUSE THEY SUCK TOO

25. invader Zan [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter May 24, 2010 @ 9:03 am

OH HOLY CRAP BLOODY GIR 0_0 AND
    Zim: MY TALLEST MY TALLEST MY TALLEST MY TALLEST MY TALLEST HEY HEY HEY MY TALLEST
    RED:WE WERE WAITING TO SEE IF YOU WOULD SHUT UP BY YOURSELF BUT ITS BEN 3 HOURS ZIM…3 HOURS!!!WHAT DO YOU WANT
    ZIM:oh i notice that ur closer to earth then EVER before and i thought u could come and see my newest and most DIABOLICAL plan ever
    Purple:how did u know were we are
    ZIM: oh i know tons of things about u pretty creepy huh anyway-
    PURPLE:HEY THAT IS CREEPY ZIM UR CREEPY
    ZIM: yes yes i am
    MY FREND SAYS THAT TO MY A LOT

26. invader Zan [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter May 24, 2010 @ 9:28 am

DOUGHNUTS

27. Invader Digem May 24, 2010 @ 11:46 am

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! zim is teh bomb

28. invader shiner May 24, 2010 @ 4:46 pm

I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG! ME THE TURKEY!

GIR ROCKS :)

29. Invader Mae May 24, 2010 @ 6:40 pm

Oh my gosh! this is my Fav episonde ever! i love Gir he is my fav character! i hope Zim is ok last time i saw him a thing wans on him eating his brain LOL PS.DOUGHNUT!!!! mmmm doughnuts

30. Invader Shade May 24, 2010 @ 7:04 pm

Awesome~!

Now all you need is:

The frycook that came from all that space
    Dibship Rising
    Vindicated!
    Mortos der soulstealer
    The voting of the doomed.

The above-listed episodes are coming up. Stay tuned!

31. invader shiner May 24, 2010 @ 8:39 pm

could you get the room with a moose one on here!

32. Polly Membrane May 25, 2010 @ 1:00 am

I DO LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!

When Zim says:
    “to wiitniiiss my ingeniiousss eeeviiiillll”
    I almost died xD
    his voice is HILARIOUSS!

33. Invader Zeen May 25, 2010 @ 1:38 pm

Can you please upload “The Frycook What Came From All That Space?” PLEASE! I NEED TO SEE ZIM!

34. invader alex May 25, 2010 @ 8:18 pm

my taaaaaaaaaaallessssssssssssst awsome voice at 1:15

35. Invader ET May 26, 2010 @ 8:37 am

I enjoy the funny moments Gir and Zim have and nothing comes between Gir and Taquitos. :)

I Love Gir more than anyone!:D

36. Invader Zeen May 26, 2010 @ 1:11 pm

Here’s an awesome website! Check it out IZ fans!

37. Simirulz May 26, 2010 @ 2:20 pm

Wow, Zim’s repotition of ‘my tallest’ isn’t annoying AT ALL! (Sarcasm) I so wouldn’t be able to deal with it for 3 HOURS!

38. invader meg :) May 26, 2010 @ 4:00 pm

_ _
    \ \ \ \
    \\ __ \\
    / | \
    (. ) | ( .)
    \ __-_____|
    |_|/_| |
    {||_U|/
    U U well when i was typin dis, it looked lyk GIR i his dog suit. it may not turn out lyk it when i submit, it may get messd up. just lyk my bunny. can u c it?

39. invader meg :) May 26, 2010 @ 4:01 pm

CRAP it looks all screwd o well at least i tried. :(

40. Invader Blam May 26, 2010 @ 9:49 pm

Irken industry at its finest dam the massive took a lot of damage,

41. Invader Ashton (Zim's GirlFriend) May 27, 2010 @ 4:26 pm

Whatever Invader Zeen Zim loveS me Way more!
    And BTW Ashton can be a girl name ever thought of that smartness my goD!

42. Invader Ashton (Zim's GirlFriend) May 27, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

Red: Ha enemy vessil who would dare go up aggainst the Massive?
    Purple: Ya that is pretty funnY…HEY SOMEONESS MAKIN DONUTS!
    Both: WOO Ya alright Yes!!!

Red: Identify Yourselves
    Vort idiots: We r the RESISITY! We have come 2..
    Purple: Whoa Whoa Whoa did u sy the resisity?
    Vort idiots: Yes yes the resisity any how we were…
    Purple: thats a stupid name
    Captin of vort: See i told u it waz stupid y do i keep pn listening 2 u?!?!
    Ugly Vort Person: IDK?

Zim: is that irken equitment ur Using? thats Tak’s ship ur sitting in isn’t it?
    Dib: Yes it is zim it waz hooked up 2 the…
    Zim: ISN’T IT?!?!
    Dib: I SAID IT WAZ! man u have problem with listening Zim
    Zim: ISN’T IT?!?!

Zim: HA watch dib watch as bring the almight aduince 2 watch the downfall of the human race
    Dib: i don’t wanna watch that!
    Zim oh ok… WAIT that’s 2 BAD becaz mankind ends Now. and 2 make it even sweeter i’ll land the massive right on top of land pad size monster of a head witch is disturbingling Large!
    Dib: NOOO And quit making fun of my HEAD! NOOO!

God i lovE this episodE and these r my Favorite parts DUH:)

43. Invader Zeen May 28, 2010 @ 7:05 am

LOL Sorry. I just make everyone mad. It’s in my blood

44. Invader Kirby May 28, 2010 @ 8:34 am

I heard theres a bloody gir in this episode.
    I heard it’s right by purple’s face when the tallest see the vort ship(around 9:08 hard to see)

45. the unknown invader(no realations) May 29, 2010 @ 1:33 pm

all of you who say you have relations are irken filth!nothing but mistaken poop experiments which made irkens.you were once SLAVES if you remember.youll never know why.

46. invader meg :) May 29, 2010 @ 1:40 pm

*@*#*&%READ_DIS_MESSAGE_IF_U_WNT_IZ_BAC_ON_TV… IT COULD WORK. i found nick stuidos fone #s call 212-258-7500, 407-363-8500, and most importantly, 818-736-3000, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN!!!! dats wat i’m doin….. *@*#***%$

47. Invader Ashton (Zim's GirlFriend) May 29, 2010 @ 3:58 pm

Naw its fine invadeR Zeen I likE 2 makE people maD 2 Anyway we can be buddyz and share the love with Zim if thats ok with u?

48. invader meg :) May 30, 2010 @ 7:40 am

can u post Vindicated and The Votin Of the doomed?
    untill den… hmmmmmm i’ll go hav mor of da soda foooooood……………… yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!!!!!!

49. Invader Zeen May 30, 2010 @ 11:50 am

Yeah that’s awesome Invader Ashton! I mean seriously who couldn’t love Zim? LOL I’m just so happy there’s actually other people who love/remeber Zim. I feel so accepted!

INVADER ASHTON IS MY BUDDY YAY!

50. Invader Mia (Zim's sister, Dib's girlfriend) May 30, 2010 @ 6:27 pm

YEAH! Testify, Invader Meg, TESTIFYYYYYY!!! GO, DEFECTS!!!

51. invader shiner May 30, 2010 @ 6:55 pm

1. this is a awsom video
    2. I LOVE ZIM HE IS MINE!
    3 coulde you get the episode a room with a moose :)

52. Invader Zeen May 31, 2010 @ 10:14 am

They have a room with a moose already. YAY!

53. invader Zane [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter May 31, 2010 @ 2:25 pm

IF WE COMPLAIN THEY MIGHT TAKE THIS SITE DOWN AND THEY COULD SUE!!!
    I DONT WANT TO GET FREAKEN SUED!!!!! [ CRYS WHINES BALLS EYES OUT]

54. Invader Jiz May 31, 2010 @ 8:40 pm

OMG! I love that little cone thing in that Vort ship…or however you spell it!

55. Emily June 1, 2010 @ 4:10 am

They have a room with a moose already. YAY!

56. skull175 June 1, 2010 @ 7:34 pm

i play for 1 min and it sayed i was for 74 min’s

57. lil June 1, 2010 @ 7:39 pm

I just remembered I have this DVD set! YES :D

58. hallie June 1, 2010 @ 8:58 pm

My favorite episode! i love you!

59. The Grox June 2, 2010 @ 4:46 pm

Blerrgh! Bleegghhh! *Ending theme* PIrate monkeys!

60. Destini June 2, 2010 @ 6:25 pm

I love this episode! can you post the frycook what came from all that space? it’s the only episode I haven’t seen.

61. Invader Hawt Pretty Gurl [basically everyone in the entire series girlfriend and daughter] June 2, 2010 @ 9:32 pm

LOLOMGWTFROLCOPTER!

Red: Ha enemy vessil who would dare go up aggainst the Massive?
    Purple: Ya that is pretty funnY…HEY SOMEONESS MAKIN DONUTS!
    Both: WOO Ya alright Yes!!!

Red: Identify Yourselves
    Vort idiots: We r the RESISITY! We have come 2..
    Purple: Whoa Whoa Whoa did u sy the resisity?
    Vort idiots: Yes yes the resisity any how we were…
    Purple: thats a stupid name
    Captin of vort: See i told u it waz stupid y do i keep pn listening 2 u?!?!
    Ugly Vort Person: IDK?

Zim: is that irken equitment ur Using? thats Tak’s ship ur sitting in isn’t it?
    Dib: Yes it is zim it waz hooked up 2 the…
    Zim: ISN’T IT?!?!
    Dib: I SAID IT WAZ! man u have problem with listening Zim
    Zim: ISN’T IT?!?!

I NO EVRY1 JUST WATCHED TEH EPISHODE AND KNOWS WUT JUS HAPPEND, BUT I WANT TO POST ALL THE QUOTES FRUM IT NEWAIZ DAT I THOT WERE FUNNEH! DEY MAKES ME LAF! IN NEXT POST I WILL PUT IMAGINED DIALOGUE WIT ME AND TEH TALLEST [DEY LUV ME 4 RIZZLE AND DEY TOLD ME TO KEEP TEH BABIE CUZ DEY WILL SPEND DA REST OF DEIR LIVES WIT ME!]

62. invader DEZ June 4, 2010 @ 6:19 am

lol i love gir and zim. this is my favorite episode! this is the only place where i can watch it anymore because of nicelodeon…

63. Invader Lark June 4, 2010 @ 5:14 pm

at 21:30 I laughed so hard when Dib was screaming, then the ship turned all tiny, and there was a pathetic explosion. there were even *cricket noises* XD

64. jaid (Zims REAL girlfriend) June 4, 2010 @ 10:14 pm

PLZ PUT Mortos Der Soulstealer!!!!

its one of the only ones i havent watched!!!

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

65. jaid (Zims REAL girlfriend) June 4, 2010 @ 10:17 pm

oh and pilot….

The pilot is “The Nightmare Begins”. They put it on as a one-time show and decided a year later to air the series.

66. invader meg :) June 5, 2010 @ 9:29 am

OMG OMG OMG INVADER ZIM IS COMIN BACK ON NICKTOONS JULY 5TH!!! WATCH IT!! I SAW A COMMERCIAL DING. o and i did call da studios… i screamed I WANT INVAD… den they hung up on me… wat a shame T_T
    u roc invader mia!!! :)

wwwoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhooooooo, i was dared 2 eat a clover at recess. i tink dey hav drugs in dem. i went crazed! hey, DREW. if ur on here. THX FOR DA DARE but im still waitin 4 u 2 drink dat puddl.

67. jaid (Zims REAL girlfriend) June 5, 2010 @ 10:36 am

meg were do u live cuz i only saw the comoricul for invader zim comeing back in march…..

are you sure you saw it???
    and for how long is it comeing back???

68. jaid (Zims REAL girlfriend) June 5, 2010 @ 10:38 am

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SHE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOOKED IT UP ON GOOGLE AND IT SAYS THAT THERE WILL BE 7 NEW EPISODES AND MABY A TV MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

69. Invader Shippou June 5, 2010 @ 2:25 pm

oh my gawd Gir is my favourite!!

70. Brittney (Gir's Girlfriend) June 5, 2010 @ 2:28 pm

OMG GIR WAS SOOO CUTE IN THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. Specklez June 5, 2010 @ 3:28 pm

Triangle Dude is epic! XD

72. Gir, Robo Parents, and Zim clone June 5, 2010 @ 5:34 pm

ZIM CLONE:MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Foolish pig smellies!!! You stinking humans are nothing!!! You arn’t even true fans of me! I am the true fan of Invader Zim! You stinking humans are to busy that you can’t even wright my whole name! You just put IZ and move on! I am the ULTIMATE Invader Zim fan!!! when the show ended I didn’t rest until I had every Invader Zim product that existed!!! SO…
    GIR: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH what dose this button do?
    ZIM CLONE: NO GIR, NO!!!!!! that button releases the robo parents! They still need to be repard!!!
    ROBO DAD: That’s bad manners son! I guess we avn’t taught you well enough. We don’t spend enogh quality time together.

phhh!!! TIME TO LEARN YOU A LEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROBO MOM: AAAAAAHHHHHH, let me get the camra!
    ZIM CLONE: Why does all this seem strangelly fammilier?…
    (1 epic battle later)
    ZIM CLONE: PANT, PANT, Okay Gir I deactivated the robo parents. NOW LEAVE YOUR MASTER ALONE FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GIR: OKEY DOKEY!!!!!
    ZIM CLONE: NOw where was I? Oh yes! So you al can cal yourselves fans, but when it comes to invader zim, I’m SUPER FAN!!!
    SO all of you out there who think YOUR a great invader zim fan are stupid!! I’m the greatest fan there is.
    GIR: P.S. this is the only comment I’m leaving and I don’t care how much space I used up or where it ends up… DOES P.S. STAND FOR PIZZA SAUCE? BEACASE IF IT DOES I NEED TWO GALLONS OF SOME P.S. FOR MY TACOS!!! TACOS!!!!!!

73. kai (half irken/half human) June 6, 2010 @ 5:53 am

lolz dis 1 o mah fav episodez RESISTY ROCKS!

gir: i made MASHED POTATOES!
    (lolz best gir quote in whole episode)

74. INVADER NAV June 6, 2010 @ 11:39 am

okay, originally i was just gonna ask INVADER MEG when she saw the commercial,(when did you see it?), but i just realized something from this episode, a glitch. When red said “its been 3 hours Zim, 3 HOURS!” in the beginning, i noticed that there is this zigzag across his chest b4 he yelled 3 hours, but after he yelled it was gone. They forgot to put it back, just thot id mention that. PLZ ANSWER INVADER MEG, I AM THROWING A INVADER ZIM COMING BACK PARTY AND I NEED TO RECORD THE COMMERCIAL!

75. Invader LUR ( SIR unit named TIR) June 6, 2010 @ 1:25 pm

Cool an invader zim come back party! I’m game!

76. INVADER NAV June 6, 2010 @ 3:41 pm

:) im dressing up like Gaz.

77. Invader Mia (Zim's sister, Dib's girlfriend) June 6, 2010 @ 4:40 pm

where do u live, Invader Nav? I LOVE parties!! And thanks, Invader Meg! YAY for the info u gsve.

78. INVADER NAV June 6, 2010 @ 5:00 pm

i live in florida!

79. Invader LUR June 6, 2010 @ 5:13 pm

U live really far away from me, Invader Nav. I live in Conneticut.

80. INVADER NAV June 6, 2010 @ 8:32 pm

wow, thats far… YOU CAN HAVE A PARTY ON THIS WEBSITE, im probably gonna check in here, to see everyone yell GIR, i no thats what im gonna do. GIR AND ZIM!

81. INVADER NAV June 7, 2010 @ 5:28 am

im with invader zeen, “Dib ship rising” and “the frycook that came from all that is space” are the only episodes i havent seen, plz upload them. INVADER ZIM PARTY!!

82. Invader LUR June 7, 2010 @ 2:28 pm

Party on! Everyone come to nick.com and we can have a party if u r in the club and meet at the music room on Satrday the 12th. Use your comment names from this website. Well we don’t live in the same area of the USA so u people can come any time u want Satrday.

83. INVADER NAV June 7, 2010 @ 4:36 pm

GRATE IDEAI INVADER LUR! i finally saw the commercial. i was like “OH MY TALLEST, IT TRUE IT TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE! NOT A MYTH, NOT A RUMOR! IT TRUUUUUUUE!” lol ZIM 4EVER!

84. INVADER NAV June 7, 2010 @ 5:20 pm

my nick.com avatar name is INVADRNAV. year i no i forgot the “e” in “invader”, but it looks cool like that (i also 4got it ) XD

85. Invader LUR June 8, 2010 @ 2:17 pm

See u on Saturday invader Nav! :D

86. Invader Zeen (Zim's Girlfriend, Red Tallest's Daugter) June 8, 2010 @ 5:31 pm

Good news! Invader Zim is coming back starting July 5! I saw a comercial for it!

I have not been able to confirm this information. I’ll let you know if I find out one way or the other.

87. INVADER NAV June 8, 2010 @ 8:24 pm

ok, just thot id mention that there are two scenes that unfortunetly got cut out when this video was posted on here. ONE: the scene when ZIM sees roboparents at door. robomom is like “come help us eat this little boy!” and ZIM yells ” STOP STARING, WERE NORMAL, WERE NORMAL” then he starts dancing! LOL, then it goes to when he throws the kid back at the crowd, you see that. MAN I WANTED TO SEE ZIM DANCE! :( SECOND SCENE: at very end, wen purple says ” im gonna throw up.” when he goes off, he DOES throw up, (u dont see it!) but the red’s like “NOT ON THE DONUTS!” LOL, zim dances! PARTY!!!

88. Invader LUR June 9, 2010 @ 3:48 pm

the person who uploaded this video didn’t upload the scenes that Invader Nav mentioned. T_T

89. INVADER NAV June 10, 2010 @ 7:36 am

IF U WANT TO NO SOMETHING THAT’LL PISS U OFF WITH JHONEN VASQUEZ, READ MY COMMENT AT BOTTOM OF “bad bad rubber piggy” U WILL THANK ME LATER IM SURE

90. invader Zane [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter June 10, 2010 @ 2:34 pm

i seen dibship rising go to megavidio and type in invader zim [duh] then go to seson 2 episode 22

91. invader Zane [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter June 10, 2010 @ 2:36 pm

see u saturday nav can i just put in Invader Zane

92. Gir, Robo Parents, and Zim clone June 10, 2010 @ 3:50 pm

OK. INVADER NAV? That’s not the only glitch. their is one HUGE glitch right before the massive enters that star every thing just, stopes. Maybe It’s just my computer.
    And everyone here is an absolute idiot! how dare you not responb to me! All of you can just @$%& youselves!!!!!!

93. invader zorf June 10, 2010 @ 4:01 pm

Sorry about gir, robo parents, and zim clones last comment. He’s my brother. I resd it and now I’m telling you that he isn’t gonna rest until someone talks to him. So PLEASE leave a comment for him.

94. Invader LUR June 10, 2010 @ 4:07 pm

I did see ur comment Nav. U can stop yelling now.

95. INVADER NAV June 10, 2010 @ 8:49 pm

sry, :D i forgot to mention the star. it’s actually the SUN! red is like “its not so bad” and purples like ” i think so too” sry for yelling, just wanted to mention that…

96. invader Zane [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter June 11, 2010 @ 5:17 am

ok zorf stop being a frikin idiot gir robo parrents and zim clone

97. invader zorf June 11, 2010 @ 3:58 pm

Thanks for responding. I think my brother is gonna throw a party because you did. he’s a complicated guy, so don’t think sowerly of him. Or me. Oh, almost forgot: the reason invader zim was cancled that my brother discovered was that Invader Zim didn’t have a lot of new ideas. What that means is Jhonen was running out of ideas so he had to resort to ( this is my my brothr’s opinion not mine) making episodes like Mortos Der Soulstealer. By the way, he’s prabably wrong, but you never know.

98. LLAMA TURDS June 11, 2010 @ 5:46 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!
    zim’s voice sounds really familiar but i dont know where from… SOMEONE TELL ME OR MIDGETS WILL COME & ATTACK U IN UR SLEEP..

99. invader zorf June 12, 2010 @ 9:30 am

HEY!!!!!
    who called me a frikin idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100. invader zorf June 12, 2010 @ 9:34 am

OH MY GOD!!!!! I am so sorry!!! My brother typed up his responce on the computer on the computer I last used and forgot to retype his name! I’m so sorry!

101. Invader Mia (Zim's sister, Dib's girlfriend) June 12, 2010 @ 1:10 pm

Gum-Gum*sucks up air*…Balloon!!~Monkey D. Luffy [One Piece]

102. invader Zane [Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter June 12, 2010 @ 4:08 pm

WTF..? uhhhh mia wats that o.o

103. Invader Cobalt June 12, 2010 @ 7:06 pm

To all of those wierdos who claim to be married/dating the characters from I.Z.:

GET A FRIGGIN LIFE.

ok i done :D

104. invader scklorm June 13, 2010 @ 7:40 am

ZIM: If the brain parasite escapes into the base, it will bring about a pain unlike any known form of pain!
    GIR: WHOO-HOO1!!!!!!
    Invader Zim forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

105. INVADER NAV June 13, 2010 @ 8:03 am

THANK U INVADER COBALT! i only put invader in front of nav because she is my own character, i dont pretend im a i.z. character. its weird cause nav’s not an irken, she human. anyway… TACOS!

106. Invader Jiz June 13, 2010 @ 8:40 pm

Okay, thank you so much for uploading this! It’s probably in my top 5 favorite episodes of invader zim….here’s the list:

#5: The Most Horrible X-Mas Ever
    #4: GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff
    #3: Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom
    #2: Walk for Your Lives
    And finally……
    #1: Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars

107. Invader Mia (Zim's sister, Dib's girlfriend) June 15, 2010 @ 5:24 pm

its from One Piece, Invader Zane.

108. jaid (Zims REAL girlfriend) June 16, 2010 @ 11:54 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i failed at life!!!!!!!!!!!
    i got an invader zim episode wrong!!!!!!!
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *facewall* i failed *facewall* i failed *facewall* i falied *facewall* i failed!!!!!!!
    I AM NOT DISERVING OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!
    ALL OF THESE LONG DAYS STARING AT THIS COMPUTOR, WATCHING THE EPISODES WAS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IM A EPIC FAIL!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND KNOW I MUST STAB MY EYEBALLS OUT FOR PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

109. jaid (Zims REAL girlfriend) June 16, 2010 @ 11:54 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i failed at life!!!!!!!!!!!
    i got an invader zim episode wrong!!!!!!!
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM NOT DISERVING OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!
    IM A EPIC FAIL!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

110. jaid (Zims REAL girlfriend) June 16, 2010 @ 11:55 am

(srry about the two post, i pressed it twice)
    (AND I STILL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!)

111. Invader Ashton June 16, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

YAY ME AND INVADER ZEEN R BEST BUDDYZ!:) AND WE LOVE ZIM MORE THAN ANY OF U PATHETIC HUMANZ!<3
    WE R THE ULITEMENT INVADER ZIM FANZ AND DONT MOCK US! DO U HERE ME STUPID STINK PIG SMELLIES OF EARTH!?! DO YOU!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BTW Invader Zeen thiS is my new namE on herE instead of Invader Ashton (Zim's GirlFriend)
    Witch wE R!<3

112. Gir, robo parents, and zim clone June 17, 2010 @ 4:30 pm

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zim’s back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, to everyone who read my previes responces, I’m very sorry for what I said. I was just uppset because NO ONE realized that when Zim came back in march it was might of been our last chance to see him on TV. So again, I’m VERY VERY sorry.

113. invader mack June 17, 2010 @ 7:33 pm

also invader cobalt, i put invader in front of my nickname (it’s really mackenzie, but that takes forever to type) because mack is boring by itself
    it needs some WAAAAAAHHH!
    that term i picked up from my friend and it stuck lol

114. invader mack June 17, 2010 @ 7:45 pm

OK SOMEONE TELL ME WHY SOME PEOPLE HAVE GREEN NAMES BUT OTHERS HAVE WHITE!!!
    LOL IM ALMOST ALWAYS THE LAST COMMENT OF THE DAY LOL

I NEED TO COMMENT EARLIER IN THE DAY SO I CAN GET SOME FEEDBACK OR I MIGHT GO BESIRK MAN!!!

115. Alexis June 17, 2010 @ 9:47 pm

INVADER ZIMS COMIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!
    yes it is coming back! to nicktoons network july 5th!!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!! tell your friends neofriends cousins aunts uncles sisters brothers evreyone!!!! it comin back!!!

116. INVADER INSANE NEWSDELLIVERER June 18, 2010 @ 7:53 pm

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zim’s comin back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WBGDHB,HUINVRDCOWXGJUDDEGVUEDDNBCVCHBHJVBJHVSBNVHJNJHVCJHDBHJVNSD BDCHJDFHJBFDCBHJNJHJHGBNREHBVLKDFJMHVIRHEVJKREHGIOU3T5YT9U54YG5IUGHGNMIRDHENWJHSXFVJKXBMVJKRBGFVJHWREBXMKLEBRGUVJBRMCXTHIGERHDJKGVDUNXWHCGUJHXWVCNKJKBRHNKERTJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

117. INVADER NAV June 20, 2010 @ 10:25 pm

INVADER ZIM RETURNS TOMORROW, JUNE 21st, AT 4:30!!! BE SURE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :P

118. Invader Cute June 23, 2010 @ 7:09 pm

OMG
    IZ is Coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

119. Holly June 25, 2010 @ 4:41 pm

It’s Meeeee
    I Was The Turkey All Along!!!!!
    I Was Wondering Why That Turkey Was There

120. Invader Ratchet June 27, 2010 @ 9:39 pm

MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!MAH TALLEST! MAH TALLEST!

121. Invader Ratchet June 28, 2010 @ 11:51 am

Zim said “MY TALLEST!!!” 31 times at the beginning

122. Jessie July 1, 2010 @ 1:43 pm

LOL. This is my favorite. I just watched it for the first time and Im shaking from laughing too much. This is way too funny. That, or I’m going insane. ILY guys sooo much for putting these episodes up! :) ZIM LIVES ON <3

123. Invader LUR July 1, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

Wow, u counted all that?

124. Invader Zek July 2, 2010 @ 3:44 pm

LOL 1:16 – I’ve seen this episode I dunno how many times, and that always makes me laugh, that and the ‘HEY SOMEONES MAKIN’ DONUTS’ part. <3

125. Invader Cec July 3, 2010 @ 2:23 pm

One of the frist serious but funny episodies…
    Robopartens are crazy…
    Zim is just a noob he almost ruined the almighty tallest ship.
    i think im more taller, more intelligent and more cool than he

126. Gir July 3, 2010 @ 11:57 pm

I love this episode :]
    Cant wit for invader zim to come back on!
    SOOO excited!! :]]]]]

127. INVADER ZIM July 8, 2010 @ 7:25 am

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

128. Invader Autumn July 8, 2010 @ 12:26 pm

Invader Zim why did you post yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I am confused also im Tak’s sister i will be stealing your planet from you

129. nv8ertak July 8, 2010 @ 12:28 pm

i heard that a bloody gir was in this episode
    when the resisty ship appears and purple says
    something i forgot what he says but right
    beside purples head in the corner. can some one tell me if they see it?

130. invader Zane [ Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter July 8, 2010 @ 3:14 pm

O sory Mia lol it just sounded…odd

131. Jess July 10, 2010 @ 12:54 am

The funny thing is, we hear that we haven’t heard the last from the Resisty, but that IS the last thing we hear from them because of the cancellation. Lolz.

132. 47 July 10, 2010 @ 5:40 pm

if invader zim waz never cancelled then skooge and minimoose would have joined zim’s team

133. 47 July 13, 2010 @ 1:11 am

omg :( i hate the ending what happens 2 zim :(

134. invader bex July 13, 2010 @ 7:37 pm

the resisty rule but i still like gir the most tonight i am having a party with gir and my cousins

135. invader Zane [ Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter July 14, 2010 @ 9:46 am

south park- IM GAYER THEN ALL OF U!
    OH MAH GOD THEY KILLED KENNY! I <3 Kenny and Dib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

136. invader bex July 14, 2010 @ 4:02 pm

HEY EVERYBODY ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH VOTING OF THE DOOMED IN ENGLISH? i can only find it in russian.

137. Invader LUR July 16, 2010 @ 12:05 pm

I don’t watch south park.

138. Invader Zeen July 16, 2010 @ 5:24 pm

Invader Lur, I don’t watch it either.

139. tammi dyce July 17, 2010 @ 6:17 pm

Gir: ITS ME! I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!
    Zim: I wondered what that turkey was doing there.
    Gir: I WAS THE TURKEY!!!

haha i love gir! <<3333

140. Invader Ashton:) July 18, 2010 @ 4:44 pm

heyy Invader Zeen i saw ur pics and drawings on Deviant.com and i waz wondering can u make me on there like a little irken girl or something plz i don’t have one! :(

141. Invader Ava July 21, 2010 @ 1:03 pm

I love the resisty!! <3 <3 <3

142. invader bex July 21, 2010 @ 1:57 pm

i love the resisty!

143. invader bex July 21, 2010 @ 1:59 pm

hey everybody who’s your favorite charecter in IZ?

144. invader bex July 21, 2010 @ 1:59 pm

i have a tie between gir, gaz and tak

145. invader bex July 21, 2010 @ 2:01 pm

anybody notice how tak kinda sounds like tacos?

146. wyatt8740 July 21, 2010 @ 4:59 pm

I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!
    WE’RE GONNA DIE!!!
    THE PIRATEMONKEYS!!!
    SAVE THE DOUGHNUTS!
    I MADE MASHED POTATOES!
    MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST!

MY BRAIN!!!!

147. Invader Ashton:) July 23, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

My favorite IZ Character is Zim:D Love him and he loves me!

148. Invader Ava July 23, 2010 @ 1:06 pm

Resisity <3

149. Invader LUR July 23, 2010 @ 1:07 pm

My favorite IZ charector is Dib. He’s so smart!

150. invader MIZ July 25, 2010 @ 1:05 am

lol zim is stalking the tallest =]

151. Invader Jay July 25, 2010 @ 10:39 am

lol!
    that purple, upside-down triangle alien reminded me alittle of gir… ” pirate monkeys!” lolz…
    i rofl when gir said
    ” its ME! i was the turkey all along!!!”
    and when he started pressing random buttons soon after that was funny too!!
    I LOVE GIR!!!
    thx for uploading this!!

152. invader rico July 29, 2010 @ 8:05 am

i love zim’s evil plan.

Zim: dohh! this thing needs constant adjustmants to keep it asleep, but once let loose it will eat the brains of all humans, the tallest wouldn’t wanna miss that.

SO EVIL

153. taco_man July 31, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

Hey, this aired on my birthday!

“That’s Tak’s ship you’re sitting in, isn’t it?”
    “Yes it is, Zim. It fell from the-”
    “Isn’t it?!”
    “I just said it was! Jeez, you have a problem with listening, Zim-”
    “ISN’T IT?!”

Gir’s random hyper moment made me LOL

But isn’t Zim’s brain in his PAK? That’s what it said in an unfinished episode…

154. invader gabby August 6, 2010 @ 7:49 am

“hey that is creepy ur creepy zim” “i sure am”

155. Invader Ashton:) August 7, 2010 @ 10:22 am

Man I Love Zim and his eviL Ways! He is just as evil as mE! Trust me I can Be really Mean and eviL when i want 2:D its kinda like we have a sicic connetion!

156. INVADER LEE August 7, 2010 @ 4:44 pm

THE PIRATE MONKEYS????weird
    How bout the PIRATE PIGGEHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

157. invader manda August 23, 2010 @ 11:17 am

invader zim rulez!!!

1.zim is awesome
    2.dib is funny
    3.gir is awesomely funny

i dont noe all the episodes cause im a noob at this so i havent sean the others and idk i hope they keep posting them threre so awesome with out invader zim id die lolz xD i luv walk od doom episode its funny and i cant believe i finnally saw a website that has invader zim thx btw

158. invader Zane [ Dib's wife, sir unit cookie tallest red's daugter September 6, 2010 @ 9:31 am

THE PIRATE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

159. Invader Zeen September 13, 2010 @ 1:26 pm

Hey Invader Ashton I got your pic done…I’m really sorry for the long wait! Anyway, I hope you like it! =D http://invader-zeen.deviantart.com/#/d2ynmea

160. Invader Sia September 14, 2010 @ 5:08 pm

So unexpected ending!”I had no idea”
    My favorite episode besides the first one!
    I`m so happy this was uploaded!On YouTube it`s either on a TV,backwards or upside-down.
    THANK YOU!

161. Invader Ashton:) September 21, 2010 @ 3:24 pm

holy Crap Invader Zeen I absolutely love thx buddy ur such a good friend:)

162. Invader Ashton:) September 21, 2010 @ 3:36 pm

Oh My goD u no wat i thought of Invader Zeen? I have a youtube account and sence you and invader lur are my buddies on here i decided to make A chatroom video series on my youtube with your Invader Zeen, Invader Ashton, Invader LUR(im gonna use our chracters on deviantart), Zim, Dib, Tak, and Gaz. and ill tell u im done and srry it took me so long to get on my mom retricted me on the computer but now im back on baby!

163. Invader LUR September 22, 2010 @ 2:49 pm

Cool, Ashton. I can’t wait 2 watch it!

164. Invader Ashton:) September 23, 2010 @ 2:34 pm

ya it takes me a long long time to make a video! and ill tell u and invader zeen when im done with it kk

165. Invader LUR September 23, 2010 @ 3:00 pm

kk.

166. Invader Scarlett September 29, 2010 @ 9:40 pm

LOL
    Dib:hey look at that trash can!*throws spy bug thingy into zim’s wall*

167. Invader Ashton:) October 5, 2010 @ 6:17 pm

OMG INVADER LUR AND INVADER ZEEN! Yall donT Wtach SOUTH PARK?!?! I <3 That Show! Its Funny And Inapropriate LOL Anywayz Do yall Watch Bleach!

168. Invader LUR October 6, 2010 @ 2:46 pm

I never heard of Bleach b4.(I don’t have cable.)

169. AJG Studios October 6, 2010 @ 3:41 pm

Niiice haha this is my *1 FAVE EPISODE OF INVADER ZIM C:

170. Invader Ashton:) October 7, 2010 @ 3:16 pm

U DONT??? tell u the truth i dont ethier i watch invader zim on netflix… anyway it comes on late at night after cartoonnetwork goes off at 10 pm it comes on at like midnight or 1 am u dont have to have cable 2 watch it but do u watch Robot Chicken?

171. Invader Ashton:) October 7, 2010 @ 3:21 pm

I Dont ethieR I watCh all mY Shows that dont come on anymore (includinG Invader Zim) On netFlix… Anyway Bleach comes on after CartoonNetwork Goes ofF At 10 p.m witch now that channel is called Adult Swim It Usually comes on at Midnight or 1 a.m Something like that but its anemi AND I LOVE ANEMI SHOWS! Like Narito, Pokemon, ZatchBell, and Most Of All Bleach u should try 2 watch it But anyway have u Ever heard of The show Robot Chicken it comes on Adult Swim 2(: GOD I LOVE ADULT SWIM!

172. Invader Ashton:) October 7, 2010 @ 3:24 pm

Srry didnt mean 2 put it Twice(: (Stupid Damn Slow Computer) Srry 4 my language again Invader LUR Cant help it my parents and other realitves cuss alot and drink beer well mostly caz we live in the south(: IM A COUNTRY GIRL WHO LOVES INVADER ZIM(:

173. Invader Ashton:) October 7, 2010 @ 3:25 pm

Srry didnt mean 2 put it Twice(: (Stupid Damn Slow Computer) Srry 4 mY language again Invader LUR cant help it(:

174. Invader Ashton:) October 7, 2010 @ 3:26 pm

UGH STUPID COMPUTER!!!!

175. Invader LUR October 8, 2010 @ 1:51 pm

Ur family members drink beer? Do they drink often?

176. Invader Ashton:) October 10, 2010 @ 11:00 am

my dad does and my grandpa on both sides do and my sometimes my uncles do! But ya

177. Invader LUR October 10, 2010 @ 11:21 am

Ur family needs 2 quit. U can get hurt.

178. invader mauro (ya!) October 10, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

wassabi people!!!anyays hey invader ashton what school are you in?!

179. Invader Hannah and ZIM 4 EVA October 10, 2010 @ 3:00 pm

OMG I LOVE THE TALLEST THEY ARE SO FUNNY AND CUTE JUST LIKE ZIM!! ZIM AND THE TALLEST AE MINE!:P

180. Invader Hannah and ZIM 4 EVA October 10, 2010 @ 3:01 pm

ARE MINE SPELLED IT WRONG!! :[

181. Invader Hannah and ZIM 4 EVA October 10, 2010 @ 3:04 pm

WHY DID I PUT TALLEST ARE MINE THEIR MY UNCLES?

182. Invader NAV October 11, 2010 @ 2:53 pm

The Invader Zim fanbase, if they want any more episodes, needs to listen.

We are currently in the process of a massive operation called Operation Head Pigeons. The purpose of this operation; to mass-call Nickelodeon in order to bring back Invader Zim. Nick already stated that they are willing to bring it back if they receive enough demand, as did Jhonen (google “mindspill” for his blog). We shall be the demand.

We must work as a team – bring the Invader Zim fanbase together. We all wanted to do this, and now we have a chance to. 5000 people is no small feat, bu that doesn’t mean that it is impossible. The Invader Zim fanbase is huge, and, dare I say this, absolutely insane – we’ve kept the interest in this cartoon at maximum for a decade now. We can’t just keep quiet and hope for other people to do our work for us. We MUST work for this if we want anything to happen. Spread he word, get people out there. This is our time to shine.
    We must link this on fansites, in guestbooks, on DeviantArt groups and imageboards. The 5000 people ARE out there, we just need to reach them.
    Work together, and this is more than just possible – it’s a promise.

If you wish to help, if you wish to bring back he one show we’ve been writing abou, agonizing over pairings, storylines, character motivations for God knows how long, then Google “Operation Head Pigeons facebook”. Join. Bring back the show.

We need your help. Be the demand. Bring it back.

WE FOUGHT LONG AND HARD TO GET INVADER ZIM BACK ON THE AIR, SO LETS FIGHT TO GET OUR NEW EPISODES!

183. Invader RAKOU TALLEST RED AND TALLEST PURPLES NIECE S.I.R UNIT BARC IRKIN OUTSIDE WOLF INSIDE ZIMS WIFE AN 3 KIDS INVADER EMBER INVADER TIGERHEART INVADER DARKNESS October 23, 2010 @ 2:14 pm

BRA HA HA HA MY UNCLES ARE SO FUNNY UNCLE PURPLE WAZ LIKE IM GONNA BE SICK BLEH BLAH BLEEEEH AN UNCLE RED WAZ LIKE NO NOT ON THE DOUGHNUTS! AN THE RESITY SHIP DISSIPERED RIGHT IN FRONT OF DID AN MY HUSBAND WAZ LIKE MY TALLEST MYTALLEST WHERE DID YOU GO NOOOOOOO MY TALLEST!!!!!! I LAUGHED SO HARD MY SCRIGGLEYSMOOUCH ALMOST BUSTED AN I ALMOST WET MYSELF IM STILL LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

184. Invader Ashton(: October 31, 2010 @ 12:30 pm

Well ya i no! Anyway sorry i no i havent been on in so long

185. S.T.A.R. (invader suvanahs robot dog, girs real girlfriend) November 4, 2010 @ 8:44 pm

gir: yippe! i was the turkey all along!!!
    zim: i was wondering what that turkey was doing there
    me: – giggling- that was cool! AGAIN!!!
    gir: okie dokie!

186. Invader Layla(Zim's Irken girlfriend) November 7, 2010 @ 10:19 pm

this episode rocks
    Gir: ITS ME! I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!
    Zim: I was wondering what that turkey was doing there.

187. Invader Valentine November 25, 2010 @ 11:41 pm

I love Zim’s oh-so-manry voice near the beginning: “MAH TALLEST!!”

Purple cracks me up. The Tallest are so awesome.

188. Invader LUR November 26, 2010 @ 1:19 pm

Yo Ashton! Did u finish the youtube video yet? :p

189. Invader ZYX (The Next Heir To The Tallest Throne) December 4, 2010 @ 3:45 pm

Invader ZIM is EEEEPIICC…
    heh, I lurve this show so much.
    THANKS FOR UPLOADING IT!! Does anyone know where I can get the boxed set for cheap? (It’s hard to find.)
    ~Invader ZYX

190. Invader Cruve December 13, 2010 @ 6:56 pm

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!!

Gir: Its meeeeeeee! I was the turkey all along! In was the turkey, meeeeeeeeeee!

191. Invader Kyle December 13, 2010 @ 7:59 pm

thats irkin equipment isnt it
    yes it is
    ISNT IT
    yes it is you have a problum with hearing
    ISNT IT!

192. Invader Cruve December 14, 2010 @ 7:33 pm

thats irken equipment your sitting in isnt it
    yes it is zim it fell from

ISNT IIT
    i said it was. man you have a problem listenig zim
    ISNT IIIIT
    MASTER THE CONTAIMATE LVELS ARE CRITICAL.

RRRRRRRR GIIIRRRR.
    MASTER, SOMEONES AT THE FRONT DOOR.
    RRRRRRR let the robo parents handle it.
    GIR.
    i made mash- po-tat-toooooes.
    yesss, and muffins
    i memorized it.

193. Invader Cruve December 17, 2010 @ 8:20 pm

invader zim is a really cool show!!!!!!!
    I LIKE IT!!!!!!

194. Invader Ashton:) January 1, 2011 @ 4:52 pm

Oh my God Im srry Invader LUR… i totally 4got bout dis website but ya I Finished but it aint a chatroom… jus go on youtube and Type in Irken Invader Girls:D by AsherSaysHeyyLolXD (thats me) And again im real sorry i 4got:(

195. Jonathan January 2, 2011 @ 11:39 pm

if you want Invader ZIM back on TV with new episodes, your chance is here. On February 22, 2011, Nickelodeon will be releasing Invader ZIM’s latest DVD, called Operation Doom. If they sell so many, Invader ZIM will come back on TV, and Jhonen Vasquez will continue the series!!!! Please pre-order it today, and spread the word! Here’s the link http://www.walmart.com/ip/15676241

196. mimi- January 11, 2011 @ 7:38 pm

holly shiz! i think this one is better than tak the hideous new girl >w< thanx soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin much!
    hehehe
    everyone remember
    insanity comes in the form of a little green dog
    and the producers say that zim is only three feet tall!

197. Invader Kac (Zim's real girl friend) January 17, 2011 @ 8:15 pm

I want that thing that controlled the massive so i can make the tallest sick!!!!!!! XD

198. Invader Kac (Zim's real girl friend) January 17, 2011 @ 8:23 pm

I think dib should shave his big head of smell with his bad self too!!!! XD

199. Invader Kac (Zim's real girl friend) January 18, 2011 @ 10:22 am

this is my fav episode!!!! but i have to complain that it skips when the tallest are going towards the sun,when the roboparents say come help us eat this little boy,and at the very end before the credits when the tallest purple says no not the doughnuts.Pleese fix it!!!!!

200. Invader Kac (Zim's real girl friend) January 18, 2011 @ 11:01 am

im just gonna tell a few thingz about myself… im an irken commander and invader,im 3 inches taller than zim,i look exactly like zim olny im a girl,tak is my younger sis,i have another sis named alex (shes younger than me too but taks the youngest),ive conquered the unconquerable planet pandora,i saved the tallest from zims massive destroction of irk (thats back when i hated zim),and the rest of the stuff is classified except that i will eat anything that is edible and that i can get my hands on.i also want to share a special fact about zim:he loves pie,and no one can stop him from eating pie.thatz all i gotta say so peace out fellow irkens!!! -Kac

201. Invader Kac (Zim's real girl friend) January 18, 2011 @ 11:21 am

jaid u r not zims real girl friend because i asked him if u were and he said i was!!!!

202. Invader Kac (Zim's real girl friend) January 18, 2011 @ 11:41 am

so rakou tallest red and purple are married caure your their nece!!!! :O that is sooooooo gay!!!!

203. Invader Kac (Zim's real girl friend) January 18, 2011 @ 11:43 am

p.s. (from last comment) witch one is the wife? (bet its purple he is sooooo gay!!!) :P

204. Invader Kac (Zim's real girlfriend) January 26, 2011 @ 11:30 am

hey ppl im doin this with my wii!!!

205. Invader Kac (Zim's real girlfriend) January 26, 2011 @ 11:30 am

hey ppl im doin this with my wii!!!

206. invader hammo January 29, 2011 @ 2:01 pm

omg i friggin LOV IVADER ZIIIM! zim b my fave!
    lol lov the “go and shave yur giant head of smell with yur bad self” ROFL

207. Invader64 February 15, 2011 @ 3:48 pm

I said evil! rofl i love that line

208. Invader Ashton:) February 27, 2011 @ 2:58 pm

Holy Crap Invader LUR Im Soooo Flippin srry:( I Totally 4got abt this Site and Sadly i 4got abt Invader Zim (I Know Tht Is A Total Fail On My part)… But i Have Good News and bad news Though:) The Good News Is tht I Made The Video:) The Bad News Is Tht My mom Found out I Had A Youtube And Deleted EVERYTHING!! My Profile, My Videos Everything!! Im real Srry:(

209. Invader Kim( Zim's other sister) February 27, 2011 @ 7:14 pm

” Come on son, let’s go play in the toilet!”
    - Robodad
    Ha! I don’t know why, but it’s hilarous!

210. Invader Kim( Zim's other sister) March 1, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

OH NO! BROTHER’S BRAIN! COME ON, MIA, BROTHER ZIM NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

211. Invader Kim ( Zim's other sister ) March 9, 2011 @ 8:55 pm

EEEKKK! A giant bug fell from the sky and outside our house! It looks like… AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……………

212. invader kagami (zims stalker) March 23, 2011 @ 8:56 am

hay invader zyx how tall are you? i really want to know

213. Invader Bex March 26, 2011 @ 7:48 pm

OMG this is CRAZY important! Ok, nick is selling these Invader Zim DVDs called “Invader Zim Operation Doom”! The reason they are selling these is because in 2010 a group called “Operation Head Pigeons” stormed nick phone lines demanding that Invader Zim be continued! The two parties had a deal. If “Invader Zim Operation Doom” sells REALLY WELL, they will continue Invader Zim with new episodes and everything! You can buy it on amazon! PLEASE! IF YOU REALLY LOVE INVADER ZIM YOU WILL! My parents won’t let me sense I already have season one and two on DVD . . . stupid parents . . . But come on people! It doesn’t cost that much at all! Pass this message on to everything! Youtube Invader Zim videos, Zim fan sights, facebook, myspace, your friends, your enemy’s, the people you barley know, ANYWHERE OR ANYBODY! WE HAVE TO GET THE WORD OUT SO ZIM CAN LIVE ON! ARE YOU WITH ME?!

214. Invader Kim ( Zim's other sister ) March 26, 2011 @ 8:02 pm

” It would infuriate the armada!” – Vort dude
    BWAAAHAAAHAAA!!! Pure.. ha he… comedy! HAAHAAHAA!

215. Invader Kim ( Zim's other sister ) March 26, 2011 @ 8:05 pm

My friend doesn’t get entertained very easily. However, we were both LOLing at ” It would infurate the armada!” part. GIRL, you have to hear this!

216. G.I.R.L ( Invader Kim's GIR unit ) March 26, 2011 @ 8:08 pm

Kim’s right! That is funny!

217. Invader LUR March 27, 2011 @ 1:41 pm

I’m confused.

218. G.I.R.L ( Invader Kim's GIR unit ) March 28, 2011 @ 8:01 pm

” This is your greatest moment ever now GO! ”
    ZIM
    GIR’s best moment is running then sleeping. What a great moment( NOT )!

219. G.I.R.L ( Invader Kim's GIR unit ) March 29, 2011 @ 2:28 pm

Was that ” Da da daan! ” thing REALLY nesscary?

220. hellogoodbye April 3, 2011 @ 11:38 am

I saw Bloody Gir! :D

221. Invader John April 3, 2011 @ 6:35 pm

XD!!!!! my friend has the ” MY TALLEST?!? MY taaaaLLLEEESSTS!?!?” as their ring tone xD

222. Invader piratemonkey April 4, 2011 @ 6:38 pm

lets go play in the TOILET!

223. Invader Ashton:) April 5, 2011 @ 4:47 pm

hey Invader lur:) Srry if i havent been on in a freakin long time I 4got abt this site Becaz i have had alot of Crap goin on. Anyways About the video my mom deleted my youtube and All My Freakin videos And Sryy agin And Can you draw A pic of You and me 2gether In our irken Form… like a pic of us just bein friends?

224. Tallest Amby,Tallest Red's daughter May 13, 2011 @ 4:41 pm

WOOOO SOMEBODYS MAKIN DONUTS!! *RED AND PURPLE FREAK OUT*

LOLZ!!!

225. Rimokina May 29, 2011 @ 10:34 pm

this is probably my favorite episode ever

226. A May 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am

Zim:watch Dib watch as i bring a royal audience to the downfall of the human race.

Dib: but i dont wanna watch that.

Zim:oh OK…WAIT THATS TO BAD!

Lol one of my fav IZ DIb and zim conversations

227. A May 30, 2011 @ 11:33 am

My second one would be

Zim: to make it sweeter im gonna land the Massive right on top of your landing pad sized monster of a head which is disturbingly large!

Dib: AH NO AND QUIT MAKING FUN OF MY HEAD AHH.

Lol Dib

228. A May 30, 2011 @ 1:49 pm

my favorite zim qoute ever is in this episode

Zim: Your nothing Earth boy go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!!!

229. Inv8Der Zil June 27, 2011 @ 1:39 pm

OMG!!!! STILL MY FAV EPISODE!!!!!!! X3X3X3X3 uncle prpl still deserves 2 b sick XP X3

230. Inv8Der Zil June 27, 2011 @ 1:43 pm

i HATE DBZ (no efense 2 ppl that like it itz just an opinion) and my friend likez it Xo we do something w/ r fan pplz from I.Z. and her DBZ fan person. she haz 1 but she likesz 2 b vegeta mor X3 sooo vegeta likez my fan person Zil but Zil likes Crew (not explaining who Crew is) so this startz kinda a war between veggie (vegeta) & Crew… im not gonna state the rest im gettin bored X3 -_-

231. Inv8Der Zil June 27, 2011 @ 1:45 pm

(from last comment) fyi Crew is not an irken… (again not explaining who crew is)

232. Inv8Der Zil June 27, 2011 @ 2:00 pm

some1 plz chat w/ meh i hav no1 2 chat w/!!!! X3

233. Inv8Der Zil June 27, 2011 @ 5:14 pm

Hey pplz!!!!! HEY SOME1′S MAKIN DOUGHNUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Red & Prpl freak out*

234. Inv8Der Zil June 27, 2011 @ 5:16 pm

(from last comment) lol my uncles r sooooooo crazy XP X3

235. Inv8Der Zil June 28, 2011 @ 8:05 pm

i FINALLY found out whut that vort guy from the resisty’s name wuz!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

his name is Lard Nar

itz a VERY weird name

236. Inv8Der Zil June 28, 2011 @ 8:06 pm

XP

237. Inv8Der Zil July 13, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

o gawe I 4got 2 say I bought operation doom!!!! I’m watchin it right now!!!! X3 ya…sry I 4got pplz X3

238. Inv8Der Zil July 13, 2011 @ 12:10 pm

pops tipeo last comment: Kent 2 put gawd

239. LizzyB August 31, 2011 @ 10:10 pm

lol i love this episode
    Zim: there is nothing that could stop us now dip DUND DUND DUND!!!!
    lol you got to love that part lol im thinking about recording it so i can scare people when my project is done lol

240. LizzyB August 31, 2011 @ 10:12 pm

dude’s and dudet’s heres my chanel on youtube if your interested in music or if you want a video made with invader zim just ask ill try geting my sis to do it lol enjoy

241. LizzyB August 31, 2011 @ 10:12 pm

242. invader matmo September 21, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

I was the turkey!!!!!!! MEEEE!!!!!

243. invader noob November 16, 2011 @ 7:04 pm

MY TALLEST HEY LOOK ITS ME MY TALLEST MY TALLEST MAH TALLEEST! MY TALLEEST MY TALLEEST MY TALLEEEST
    LOOK ITS ME MY TALLEST MY TALLEST tallest: i was suprised you whouldent shutup zim but its been 3 hours 3 HOURS!!

244. invader noob November 16, 2011 @ 7:07 pm

resisty guy:HOW ABOUT THE PIRATE MONKEYS?

245. Invader Zim 4 Lyfe November 25, 2011 @ 3:28 pm

Did any one else notice the Bloody GIR?!! XD

246. invader Deathbob November 30, 2011 @ 6:18 pm

LOL whats weird is ZIM’s plan is to steal brains. Anybody play Psychonauts? Richard Howitz voiced Razputin, the epic game’s lead, and they are OPPOSITES. Zim hates everybody, but Raz makes many friends. Zim steals brains, Raz has to recover brains. Zim loves noone. Raz fell in love like, during the games 10th cutscene. BUT both characters are quirky and unintentionally hularious. ANY IZ fan should try Psychonauts , even if olny for it’s hujor and depth

247. Abby Invader Zim LOVER!!! December 8, 2011 @ 10:20 pm

ITZ OVER DIB!!! DUN DUUN DUUUN!!! XD

248. Human Shiloh (Gaz's Friend) January 14, 2012 @ 9:48 pm

Oh my God….Gaz was right…about Dib’s big a** head, I mean DAMN guuurl!